Monday, April 11, 2011

Green Pan



I am a lucky girl! At my sister in law Tammie's coupon/ Philadelphia cream cheese product party I won the raffle!

A green pan! What is special about my new pan is it is made PTFE free! You know those Teflon covered pans? Well if they flake they send toxic bits that look like pepper into your food, into your body! Well this bad ass pan has a ceramic covering and can resist temperatures of 745• fahrenheit!

So due to luck, the hungry pedalers can rest easy knowing they won't be poisoned!

Also, I read an article about belief in luck. Apparently there really is none but a belief in it makes you optimistic, more likely to take chances, and therefore happier! So I believe in luck because I am lucky!

So check out GREEN PAN!

ALLIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment