Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirtieth

I have been having really great dreams that make me want to sleep forever.

In other news I met Phil who I will be riding cross country with. He is a charming intelligent lad who told me he had doubts about my sanity. He brought me candied walnuts as a gift so I forgave him for calling me a psychopath. Luckily he also wears the same size pants I do, he is wandering around SF in my favorite pants. I am lucky because I brought too much clothes.

All joking aside, he will be a very pleasant companion for this trip as long as he doesn't actually discover I am insane.

We have been looking for a touring or mountain bike for Phil to ride. Holla at me if you or a friend in the SF area has one they'd like to part with or rent out for a couple
months.

I have to call Elko police dept. tomorrow about my M.I.A. wallet situation. Elko peeps keeping looking for my whale wallet, it's dear to me although I have given up hope on finding it.

Astronomy update!
The full moon tomorrow will be a culmination of a lot of my energies I have been sorting. It is a blue moon in Pisces, also known as the full sturgeon moon, green corn moon and full red moon.

Also, my friend Paul Freedman needs 100 comments on his video to speak at the 2013 TED conference. See link.

http://talentsearch.ted.com/video/Paul-Freedman-Pedal-powered-mus;TEDVancouver

Comment and rate, there are upwards of seventy comments already. Do it by tomorrow when the comments become closed, or rather null.

No comments:

Post a Comment